I personally find Mondays difficult to feel inspired. I’m usually daydreaming about the weekend… So, I figured to help my creative juices flowing, I’d make a blog series dedicated to Movement on Monday!
This sequence is great to add into a tabata session, really gets the heart pumping, opens your hip-flexors and, perhaps most importantly, it engages your Booootayy!
Movement 1: 2 Jump Squats
* point your toes when you jump,
* land on toe to heels
Movement 2: 2 Jump lunges on each leg
* knee and foot in line with your hip
* land on your toes, push through your heels
* chest up!
Movement 3: 2 side to side pogo jumps on each leg
* Explode by pushing through your toes
* Bend knees to take the impact
* Heels never tough ground
Do this in a 30 second on, 30 second rest sequence for 5 minutes.
And the best bit – it’s adaptable to YOUR fitness level.
What’s your favourite movement this week??