So big announcement here; I will be co-hosting empowering body-image and self-love workshops in the UK starting September 23rd.
This is something I’ve always wanted to do, and am really passionate about empowering others with.
So when I met with my business partner, J.H, we realised that this topic really is like a rabbit hole…. it just keeps going, and going, and going and it can lead to so many eventualities.
- do we target children?
- do we target adults?
- what do we start with – stats, social media, the evolution of beauty?
- are people going to be interested?
- how can we provide people with the tools to embark on their own journey to Embrace their bodies and spread the message?
The list goes on and on.
I’m turning to you now because I think the best way to help empower others and to spread the message of a positive, strong, happy relationship with your body is by creating a community.
I want to know:
- Has anyone ever seen Embrace: The Body Image Movement by Taryn Brumfitt?
- If you went to a body-image workshop what would you hope to find out, or learn?
- What’s something you really struggle with in terms of loving your body?
I really appreciate your feedback and I’m excited to get creating!