Since becoming an at home boss-lady I’ve found myself slipping on really important things.
For instance, yesterday I had breakfast, a small snack, then NOTHING until after 8pm. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!!!??
Now I mean not to be dramatic – I eat… a lot! and consistently. And so to go more than a few hours without eating is not only alarming but so gotta change!
Rules to being an at home boss-lady (version 1)
- Still meal prep – you’re going to be busy so if you meal prep, you’ve still got a nutritious, yummy meal for lunch!
- Don’t wake up and IMMEDIATELY check your phone – big NONO! Find a routine that works for you – at the moment I love waking up, stretching, then reading for a bit
- Don’t just sit there….. all… day! I know you’re busy girl, but you gotta move!
- GO outside. You have the ability to work from anywhere! Don’t get house-tied and stay in at all times
- Drink more and more and more water. Drink lots. Don’t stop Drinking
- Monitor the screen time. Just because your phone’s blowing up doesn’t mean you need to be glued to it 24/7
- Start each day with intent: Give yourself a priority to do list and get those done FIRST. Then take a break. If you feel like it or you have the time, then tackle the rest. Otherwise you’ll never stop, and that’s NOT the point!
- If your man has a 2 hour lunch break and is sitting at a cafe reading… thank yourself for taking this very courageous step, and go spend some time with that handsome stud ❤
What about you? Any other thoughts or rules you have in place for remembering to stay focused and productive?? I’d love to hear them 😀