Happy Monday everyone!
Here’s another 3-move #MondayMovement to help you get #motivated! All moves are inspired by the three week program that allowed me to see a transformation like THIS in just three weeks!
This one’s all about the shoulders, and helping you sculpt your abs WITHOUT doing sit ups 😀
Do each Movement 10 times (5 each arm/leg) for 5-10 rounds 😀 – it’s great for an after-workout burn!
- Plank up: Strong Plank position; shoulders over wrists, tight core and glutes; wide stance, try not to rock!
- Knee to Elbow: Strong plank position; Hips down (no bums in the air); knee touches opposite elbow, push off your toes
- Plank shoulder taps: Strong plank position; Shoulders over wrists, wide stance, tap opposite shoulders
Want to join me in a monthly challenge group and lose 3-5lbs in just 4 weeks, message me here and we’ll get you on the right path to SUSTAINABLE health using fitness, nutrition and accountability!
Good luck 😀
Happy Monday all!
Hope you’re day is brilliant – here’s 3 full-body movements that’ll get you starting your week off on the right foot 😀
1- Grass Picker: *Knees not passed the toes, chest up, hamstrings parallel to ground.
2- Square Jumps: *Hurdle requires high knees and using your arms to help you with momentum; hops require landing softly with bent knees
3- Plank Hops: *Stack your shoulders on top of your wrists, nice tight core and glutes, weight through the toes
Have fun and let me know how it goes!
**I think the blog was worried it’d also feel the jell-o legs if it uploaded the video – so sorry for the delay, but here it is!!**
Here’s a 3-move circuit that focuses on building strong legs, and a boot-ay!
Get ready to feel the jell-o legs!
Let me know what you think and how many rounds you managed! 🙂
Welcome to yet another Monday!
Here’s a workout that focuses on upper body: shoulders, lean strong arms, and core!
As requested, it’s strictly body weight and definitely results driven!
let me know what you think!
- Walking Plank * Strong straight back (tuck your pelvis under, suck your belly button up to your spine, shoulders stacked over wrists)
- Walking Crab *Weight through your heels, tight core
- Super man/ Super woman Plank *Plank position, looking forward, feet wide so your hips don’t rock
Let me know how it goes 🙂